Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Whatever you do, do not double order!

So, I was working at this bar, which shall remain nameless in order to protect the guilty...


Me: "Hey, what can I get you?"
Customer: "A Bud Light and a Vodka/Cranberry"

I go off and make a bud light and a v/c

I come back to him and find that my male coworker "Ron" is standing in front of him with a bud light and v/c

Me: "Ron, Did he order that from you?"

Ron looks at me and looks at the drinks in my hand, and looks at the customer.

Ron: "Did you order these from me, and then order them from her?"
Customer: "I didn't think you heard me."

"Ron" proceeds to pull the "customer" over the bar and beat the living hell out of the guy.  Al the while shouting, "I'm a mutherf*c*ing professional, I'm a mutherf*c*ing professional."

It was by far one of the most hilarious and ironic sights I have ever seen.

The moral of this story is....NEVER double order.

I'm pretty sure I could take over this thread with ridiculous stories from behind the bar, but that would take away from my current book writing project.