Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I left the event very upset and ... hahaha

The last, and maybe the funniest is this one:
Mexico: Once I was searching for a job, my daughter told me:  Mom I saw an advice into the subway, it was about an event, where there will be more than 2,000 recruiters for new jobs!!!....



On the next day, i went to the address she gave to me, I tried to be extremely beauti, but, when I arrived, I saw only women,mmmm,  and it seemed very weird, so, I asked at reception: excusme, where can i be registered 2 participate?. They gave me a card to enter, but….. ohhh surpriseeee!!!! I found it a meeting of lesbians !!!!

OOhh, it must be a mistake., I said, it is supposed that I should not be here!

But a woman who was giving me her hand said:  Do not be afraid of your sexuality dear

Oooh noooooo, no, no, I said goodbye.

I left the event very upset and sent a message to my daughter on my cellphone, saying: Why did u hell sent me to a lesbians meeting?? háaaa?????

She said:  oh the recruitment job event should be end by now, but …. hahahahaha, ....
SHe told me she could not stop laughing in the middle of the class .... She laughed so hard that the teacher had to take her away from the class.