Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

After twenty years in retail

After twenty years in retail I'm starting a new venture. I finish my loud annoying part time but still have to work every second weekend job at Sears the 29th 0f Sept. And on Oct.16th will start training fulltime for six weeks to become a Bank Teller. YES! I'm very excited ....

It occurred to me tonight after having read some pretty heavy stuff here on the forms that there are some who really need to lighten up and have a good big belly laugh! I always said I could write a book on my experiences in Men's Wear. So will start with a short story and invite you to add your own...

One "Super Saturday at Sears" I had a lady run up to me all out of breath asking "Do you have any underwear on ? (Meaning on sale of course). I looked at her very seriously put my hands down to my hips and said " Well yes I do but I don't think I want to wait on you as you're a bit too CHEEKY for me" She looked at me oddly , her face turned red and she then burst out laughing. Made a busy day go bye faster as I related her comical reaction to others ...